Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parisbt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 10:57 AM
    No water through kitchen faucet.
    Just last week, I discovered that water is no longer running through my kitchen faucet when I turn the faucet on (neither cold nor hot). However, water will run through the spray when I turn the spray on (responding to both cold and hot directions). The faucet is a single handle faucet. I can't seem to troubleshoot this problem. Does anyone have any possible root causes for this occurrence? Thanks.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 14, 2006, 01:47 PM
    I could answer better if I knew the brand name of your faucet so I could instruct you how to open it up but I believe I know what's happened. First off I want you to unscrew the aerator from the spout and turn the water back on. Do you have a stream? If so clean the aerator screens. If not get back to me. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure on kitchen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping that someone can help me on my issue because I am at my end! I recently replaced my kitchen faqucet with a Peerless, two handle faucet with sprayer. Since then my water pressure has been poor. I then took off the sprayer and capped the middle threaded outlet underneath but I still have...

Low Hot Water in Kitchen Faucet? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a newer faucet in the kitchen (kohler1 year) and a dishwasher attached... New Hot water heater and I am having very low hot water pressure in the kitchen only. I am trying to figure out why, I know the faucet has a temperature control. Could this be it? Or is in the pipes. Thanks...

Kitchen Faucet water pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I replaced the kitchen faucet fixture in an apartment. The piping is old galvanized. We also replaced the supply lines and shut off valves. The supply lines are the new fangled flood proof lines that shut off automatically if the line is torn. The problem is we now have much reduced...

No water in my kitchen faucet. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently changed my water supply lines under the sink, because they were leaking, so I decided to replace my kitchen sprayer also. Since I have changed the lines and the sprayer, there in no water at all coming from the hot or the cold, only from the sprayer which has pretty good pressure. It was...

Hot Water Pressure- Kitchen Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The other day, we turned the kitchen faucet on and there was no hot water pressure all of a sudden... we just get a trickle. The water pressure in the rest of the house is fine (hot and cold) and the cold water comes out fine as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

View more questions Search