Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2006, 02:41 PM
    Sour Milk Smell
    Help, a few days ago some milk was spilt on my car seat. Within 10 minutes I had cleaned it with some hot soapy water and breadsoda. But yesterday the smell started. It is dreadful. Its like some animal has died and been left to rot in my car. I have tried leaving some breadsoda in an open container in my car, but the smell is still there. I had to drive 200 kms in my car last night and had to stop and buy some airfreshner- the smell was that bad. I should say that the seats are not covered in cloth but are covered in mock leather. Any helpful tips would be gratefully received.
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Nov 4, 2006, 12:04 AM
    Try an enzyme odor remover. There are some that are made for carpet scrubbers, but the one that I have used is called Nature's Miracle (the liquid, not the flakes). It is really marketed to remove pet odors, but it works on just about any biological stain. You can buy it at most pet stores like PetSmart.
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Nov 8, 2006, 05:38 AM
    Thanks omzig. Not sure if we have Petsmart shops in Ireland and not a pet owner. Will have to check with my doggie loving friend. Hopefully will be able to source product real soon. Thanks for info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bananas and milk [ 32 Answers ]

I just had this weird memory of my bio mom feeding me a chopped up banana in a bowl, sprinkled with sugar and milk poured over it, like cold cereal except minus the cereal. I've never eaten this as a teen or an adult, and I forgot all about it until just now. Is this something that other people eat...

How much sugar is in milk? [ 12 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar does an 8 ounce glass of milk provide?

Sewer smell in kitchen, wood cabinets smell [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house that had sewer smells in the kitchen probably for years. I found the problem and fixed the pipe. We gutted the kitchen and the smell is still there. The subfloor has an odor. And I am worried the tongue and groove underneath it might smell also. If we pull up the subfloor,...

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

View more questions Search