Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inquirer1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Bathroom faucets
    I need to replace the handles on a Glacier Bay Faucet in the bathroom and I couldn't find any match in stores or online. Is there any way to get the official web site for Glacier Bay or the Customer Service phone number. Note(I don't have the instruction booklet)
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 03:35 AM

This appears to be the Glacier Bay web site. It doesn't appear to be very well maintained.

Glacier Bay Faucets
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 7, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Glacier Bay is carried by Home Depot.
    Most Glacier Bay faucets are manufactured by Globe Union Industrial Faucet Company of Canada , China, and elsewhere. Their brands, besides Pegasus and Glacier Bay, include Danze and Gerber.

Glacier Bay Faucets and sanitaryware
    2455 Paces Ferry Road NW
    .Atlanta, Ga. 30339-4024
    800-220-3036

Hope this helps, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remodeling bathroom faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I am changing all of my bathroom faucets and the shower from polished brass to brushed nickel. I have about a 13 year old Kohler shower head and single handle knob. The model # is K15140. I called Kohler and they said they had nothing in brushed nickel to replace the fixture. It is know problem...

Kitchen, bathroom faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 separate faucets in the kitchen, bathtub and bathroom sink for hot and cold water. The cold water runs fine but there is only a trickle out of the hot water faucet. This occurs on all three sets of faucets. What can be wrong?

Odor coming from faucets in upstairs bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

In the past month, I notice that I have an odor and foul taste in the water coming from my upstairs bathroom faucets. All other faucets in house have no odor or taste problems.

Smell in the water of only the upstairs bathroom faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sulfur smell (I think) in the water of the upstairs bathroom faucets. The smell is defiantly in the water coming out of the faucet and not sewage gas coming from the drain. It started about a year ago and as not spread to any other water outlets in the house. I have shocked the well twice...

View more questions Search