Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nwhelan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Diverter valve leaks in shower
    When I pull the pin on the tub faucet, it only diverts about 1/2 of the water to the shower head. The rest keeps coming out the tub faucet.

It is a moen single handle fixture.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 07:19 AM

Replace the tub spout/diverter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower diverter leaks a lot. [ 3 Answers ]

The shower diverter on a Moen #82402 leaks a lot, what should I do to correct this, and how do you disassemble it?

Shower diverter valve. [ 1 Answers ]

Shower diverter valve removal. How do I remove the shower diverter valve from a bathtub/shower three handle set-up?

Water leaks from shower head with diverter off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem in my master bathroom with the shower/tub enclosure have to high of water pressure. Here is an example: I turn on the hot water to full throttle then turn on the cold water increasing the water flow. Before I can increase the cold water to full flow, the water is coming out of the...

Shower diverter valve [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 valve fixture, the center one being the diverter. After removing the handle and retainer nut I can't get the stem out. Turning it CCW goes to the shower position and stops. I am reluctant to put too much force on this 40 year old stem. I can see the stem seal and the valve body and no...

Diverter Valve only leaks when shower is on [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... I am having a strange (to me anyways) problem with my tub/shower valve. The valve works fine when running water through the tub spout. No leaks. When I pull up on the tub spout lever for the shower, water starts leaking out the diverter. At least that is where it seems to be leaking...

View more questions Search