Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shower Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Hot water coming very slow on shower every else OK
    In my bathroom shower hot water is coming very slow and in the sink coming great
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 09:50 PM

Please Post the brand and the model number of you faucet, is it single handle two handle or three knobs, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow shower/tub hot water [ 5 Answers ]

Let me say first off, this BBS is great! The questions are very typical, and the answers are polite and helpful. On to my problem. The hot water pressure/flow at our tub/shower is lower than I think it ought to be. It started as almost a trickle, and is now better (thanks to this BBS), but is...

No water coming through the shower [ 1 Answers ]

There is no water coming through the shower. What do I do?

No water coming out of the shower [ 1 Answers ]

My shower was working last night this morning there is no water coming out of the shower. An you tell me what has caused this

Slow getting hot water to shower [ 2 Answers ]

It seems to take forever for the water to get hot in the shower. When it does, it seems to need to be adjusted for temperature a lot. It didn't always act this way. Any suggestions?

No water coming through shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bathroom shower that doesn't get used very often. I know at one time the water worked in the shower, now it doesn't. The faucet and toilet in the same bathroom work. I have taken off the shower head to see if it was clogged and no water comes through the pipe sticking out of the wall. ...

View more questions Search