Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homerepairdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Older Kohler single plastic shower handle cracked, where can I get one?
    I have an older Kohler single handle shower system. The plastic handle broke and I can't find a replacement in local plumbing or internet plumbing supply stores.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Hey HRD...

The guys at the local plumbing supply store had NO suggestions? How about a UNIVERSAL replacement handle?

They should at the least be able to hook you up with a local kohler distributer/salesperson in your area.

If you can post a pic. Of the handle then may be that we can help locate this for you.

Let us know...

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weak Hot Water Pressure with Kohler Single Handle Shower Valve [ 3 Answers ]

So I have a single handle shower made by Kohler that is only 2 years old. I have regular water pressure from the tub faucet but the shower when turned up hot has a diminished flow. When you turn the sink or flush the toilet in the same bathroom the pressure is actually much better. I adjusted the...

Removing handle from a Moen single-handle shower [ 5 Answers ]

The shower is dripping and I am trying to get to the stem by removing the handle. I can see a set screw recessed into the bottom of the handle. I have tried an allen wrench but bent it without any success.

Replacing a cracked plastic shower pan [ 1 Answers ]

Should have known there was more to it :confused: I'm trying to replace a plastic shower pan I believe was placed/inserted over tile from the pervious homeowner (Not sure) I have removed the shower door and removed the caulk surrounding the pan, I have also removed the drain cap but not the...

Broken plastic insert of shower handle [ 3 Answers ]

Two shower heads in shower. Second shower head has a turn on/off handle only. Son turned it off HARD and broke plastic tube stopper inside handle unit. Now the shower is on all the time, unless the main water handle is turned off. One, how do I remove the remainer of the white plastic inner...

Replacing old single shower handle [ 4 Answers ]

We just bought a house and the wife wants the handle replaced. I am not sure of the correct name of this type or style, it's obviously a single handle and it has a lever underneath that goes left or right to switch from shower to bath facet. I'm very handy and was just curious if this is...

View more questions Search