Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    navesinkloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 06:01 AM
    We have very little water pressure in our sink
    We have very little water pressure in our kitchen sink. Our dishwasher is not draining water either.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 27, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by navesinkloo View Post
    We have very little water pressure in our kitchen sink. Our dishwasher is not draining water either.
    Both hot and cold affected? Is the dishwasher filling up? Do wou have pressure at the spray? Other fixtures have pressure? Back to you, Tom
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 08:40 AM

Water pressure at the sink and dishwasher not draining are two separate problems. Try to answer Tom's questions and we can help you fix both issues. To start with remove the faucet aerator so you can tell us if the pressure improves. I know it seems like pressure is a problem but its actually volume is reduced, pressure is still likely in the 45 psi ballpark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure in kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

I have very low water pressure in my kitchen sink... it was low when I moved in about a year and a half ago but seems to have gotten extremely worse. I removed the screen on the faucet and that's not it... please help?:confused:

Low water pressure kitchen sink after water heater flush [ 4 Answers ]

I flushed my water heater today. When I was done, the water pressure at all the sinks, tub, washer, dishwasher, etc worked just fine, except for the kitchen sink. I took out the aerator and confirmed there was nothing there. Ran the water without the aerator in and water pressure is still about...

Low Water Pressure when turn on sink, then increases as the water flows. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. First off, I know NOTHING about plumbing. Anyway, our kitchen sink has been acting up recently. When we first turn on the water after it has been off for a while, the pressure is low. Then suddenly, it kicks in to normal water pressure after say... 15-30 seconds after the water...

Sink water pressure [ 3 Answers ]

If I turn on my bathroom faucet (hot or cold) too quickly there is a muffled clunk sound and the water only drips out... if I turn it slowly the pressure is greater, but eventually it clunks and the water only drips out. My other bathroom sink is beginning to do this as well. Any ideas on what I...

Low water pressure in one sink only [ 1 Answers ]

Wehaveabrandnewhouse-allfaucetsperfectexceptkitchen-havecommercialstletallfacetwith(KOHLER)pulloutsprayer(restauranttype).Anyway,plumberhastriedeverything,airator,uncloggingpipesofanydebree,etc.Heevenchangedoutthe$1000faucet!...

View more questions Search