Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellen Bordenmil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Cat urine smell
    How to get rid of male cat urine smell in wool rug that has been repeatedly,professionally cleaned and the smell still remains??
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 10:48 PM

If it's been professionally cleaned (and I assume that you told them about the urine) and still smells, you may not be able to save the rug.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Sep 27, 2008, 03:10 AM

Is it possible that the cat just continued to pee on it? If not then you should do like froggy says get rid of it, if not the cat will continue to pee on it because the scent is still there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine smell in basement [ 13 Answers ]

Today I went down into our basement and smelled an intensely ammonia-like almost urine smell. I investigated a bit and found no obvious leaks, burst pipes, etc. and am stymied. We generally have a moisture issue in the basement, which we have not addressed in the 3 years we've lived here, but...

Smell in urine [ 3 Answers ]

For the past few days I have noticed a strong smell when I urinate. Can you tell me the cause, and should I be worried?

Car urine smell under our house [ 1 Answers ]

We do not have cats but neighborhood cats get under our house and pee and spray. Our whole house now smells like cat urine and I do not know what to do. I know we first need to board up the hole but my question is how do I get rid of the smell? It is starting to get warm here and the smell is...

Urine smell in bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

We have a septic tank. We have 3 bathrooms. The bathroom toilet in our children's bathroom has a urine smell coming from it. We've had a plumber come out but the smell is still here. This is the only toilet with a smell - we built this house 9 years ago, the smell started about 6 months ago. ...

Urine smell Comes and Goes [ 3 Answers ]

We have a cottage in which we are getting very intermittent smells of urine (we believe). It shows up at odd times in one of our three bedrooms. Stays around for a few minutes and then after opening a window disappears. The bathrooms do not smell. I have checked the plumbing in the crawl space and...

View more questions Search