Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dukeearl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Low hot water pressure in the kitchen: in all the bathroom the is find
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 5, 2008, 07:36 AM
    One handled faucet or two knobs? What's the brand name of the valve? How old? Do you flush your water on a regular schedule? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low pressure on Kitchen Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

In the last couple of weeks, my kitchen faucet has been cut in half with pressure, however, the sprayer still has full pressure when in use. It's a single head faucet. I don't even know where to begin to look. Sandy

Low pressure in kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

My son made a repair to the water line coming into the house today. The water company came out and turned off the main meter and then turned it back on. The repair worked. However, when the water came back on, after a few minutes, the pressure dropped tremendously in the kitchen. It is fine...

Low pressure from kitchen faucet [ 5 Answers ]

We had a handy man come in to snake out our sink because it wasn't draining. Since he did this, we had problems with super low water pressure in the kitchen sink. My husband is handy, so he figured it was the faucet that was clogged. We bought a brand new faucet and installed it and STILL no...

Low water pressure in kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

The water pressure in my kitchen is LOW!! The problem started about 2 months ago when my dishwasher was not getting any water to it. The machine would run, but no water was coming in. Since then, the water pressure in the sink beside it has continued to diminish to the point that is is so low now...

Kitchen Sprayer Pressure [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, So I just moved into this apartment, and Im having problems with my kitchen sprayer. At my new apartment when I turn on the faucet, I have pretty good pressure, probably 75% compared to what I would like it to be, but that's okay, but the sprayer has very little pressure. Also, when I turn...

View more questions Search