Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelly198 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Unsure if I am pregnant.
    Never used anything like this before so here goes.
    Been sleeping with this guy on and off for a while now but last month twice we didn't use anything, he just withdrew (24th july). I then had a period 8 days after the last time we had sex (1st aug), but my period only lasted 3 full days, normally 6-7. strangley, my period then re-appeared again on the 11th August but was extremely light and not sore (usually very sore with cramps) only lasted 3 days again.
    Today I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but something inside me tells me something is wrong, I am so much more tired than normal (napping when I never do) running to the ladies more so, can't stop eating things like chocolate and curries when they never interested me before, been totally put off alcohol, smells irritating me e.g bin bags? - my question is, is it too early for me to be taking a test? What if the test was wrong?

I know using a condom would have stopped all this, I am 24 and not a silly girl but accidents can happen. My only worry is, could I be pregnant? Do I need to wait until my next period is due to find out properly?
    Texas Tom Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Aug 18, 2008, 02:20 PM
    I think you need to see your doctor ASAP. Hopefully you don't have some serious problem.

Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure what to do ? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy he's my best friend but he has a girlfriend but all does is complain how much they fight I am always his shoulder I like him and I hate seeing him hurt I am confused on what to do I have known him forever :confused:

Unsure if pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I just wrote in explaining my scenario, being 4 days late, two test were completely negative and one test had a slight pink line come up determining positive but not all the way. I am having nausea throughout the day, not bad, but a lot between meal times. I got an answer that said by 4 days late a...

Pregnant but kind of unsure [ 2 Answers ]

I had a period on the 4th of July, but then I had another one on the 24th. But my period on the 24th only lasted a day and was light. I know I usually have a flat stomach, but know I wake up every morning wit a headache and my stomach sticks out.they say that your back hurts when you're pregnant....

Could I be pregnant? Unsure [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my partner were trying for a baby for 2 months. I was due on my period on the 22 April and still haven't come on. I have became tired all the time my belly has bloated and both of these I had at the beginning of my first pregnancy. I have took several tests and they have all came back...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

View more questions Search