Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinacasler Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2006, 12:18 PM
    It stopped..
    Okay so I posted something about my dryer making this horrendous squeaking noise and I didn't know if it was safe to use or not. Well I finally said forget it, I have to dry some clothes... so I started it an of course it made it this horrible squeaking, but then it stopped... the dryer is still going and not squeaking so I don't really know what that means.. but anyway thanks to the very few people who helped me when I needed it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2006, 06:37 AM
    HI,
    You are quite welcome for any help.
    I'm glad your dryer has stopped squeeking.
    Hopefully, it will continue with good performance for a long time!
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Could it have been the drive belt squeeking ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog stopped eating [ 6 Answers ]

My 12 year old dog stopped eating about 3 days ago. When I got o feed him he still gets really excited like normal but then doesn't touch his food. I feed him dry biscuits in the morning and dog roll at night and he hasn't touched anything. Otherwise he seems normal and nothing else has changed. ...

Stopped the infection but... [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, hope you guys can help. First.. running xp with sp2, norton systemworks premier 2006, licensed version of ad-aware by lavasoft, microsofts defender. One of them caught a malware trying to install and I had the program stop and remove. Now, whenever I start up, I get a 'winlogon.exe has failed...

Tub stopped up [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a problem with my tub being stopped up. We just recently moved into a new apartment that for some unknown does not have any type of cover or anything in the bath tub. Anyway yesterday my son took his bath and then the tub cover that I had been using slid over and allowed a wash cloth to...

Stopped smoking [ 11 Answers ]

I have quit smoking, ha, it has been 23 ½ hours, so far, I was a chain smoker, For those of you that have quite, what worked to get rid of the heeby jeepbies, I am going though now,

AC Compressor stopped [ 2 Answers ]

My compressor has completely stopped. I can here it surge like it wants to, but nothing happens. I am inside the house when I here this. The unit in the house works, just not the compressor outside. It is new, as this is a new residence, not even a year old. It is 100 degrees here today in...

View more questions Search