Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ison22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Some cold water faucets run slow
    Some of my cold water faucets run real slow. Hot water is fine. What could be the cause?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 11:22 AM
    A cold valve can plug with debris just like hot but not as common. Since you said some faucets are affect and not all the pressure and volume appear to be OK. Open the valve body and clean the dberis or replace the cartridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water mixing into Cold Faucets [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and have a question about my plumbing. :confused: I just moved to a new house (to me), its 5 years old. When using any of the faucets in the house it begins with a flow of very hot water, sometimes lasting a minute sometimes going for close to 3 minutes. Once it goes to...

Dirty Water Coming From Cold Faucets [ 2 Answers ]

Please help! Our house is about 105 years old. We just started noticing that all the cold faucets upstairs are dispensing dirty cold water. (The hot water faucets are fine.) This is affecting our toilet, bathtub, and sink. Downstairs faucets do not seem to be affected. My husband did...

Hot water in cold faucets [ 1 Answers ]

Suddenly I now have hot water coming out of the cold faucet side of my bath and powder rooms. My shower has the kind of diverter that has anti scald and has always worked great. Now if someone flushes the toilet it gets cold. Is the diverter the problem? Brett

Slow running cold water [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the story, and I appologize for the length: I live in a newer trailer house (fiance owns it). I believe it's a '92 or '94, or close to there. The trailer court that the house is located in is on a private well for the entire court. I know the water is fairly hard since I used to have to...

View more questions Search