Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irocmike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Tankless water heater
    Cons to tankless water heaters if any (besides the price)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Requires normally specific levels of PSI and volume to work.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 22, 2008, 09:07 AM
    It can be difficult to vent the exhaust if you have a concrete foundation. The exhaust vent must be away from operable doors and windows. Some manufactureres require the installation to be done by their installers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tankless water heater [ 13 Answers ]

Tom, how are you doing? What are your thoughts on these tankles heaters? Are they really able to do the job of supplying all the hot water you need? I will have a large whirlpool tub, one shower, and the obvious other stuff. Washer, dishwasher, and sinks through out the house. Will they support...

Tankless hot water heater [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need copper pipes in my house to install a tankless hot water heater?

Connecting a tankless water heater and separate hot water heater [ 6 Answers ]

What I have is this. An oil fired boiler that generates hot water for my house baseboard heating system. Contained within the boiler is a tankless heater that is heated by way of the firebox in the boiler. The tankless heater is used only for domestic hot water. It has a separate CW supply to the...

Tankless water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I looking at installing a tankless water heater it needs to handle a bathroom shower kitchen sink and the washer . It needs to be propane and no power at all and must at lest handle two items at one time . Does any one have a recommendation of a type :confused: Live in a state where wind gets...

Tankless water heater [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is alex,I want to replace my tank water heater because is under my AC unit and the AC filter is right above the water heater and that is the only air return I have .I guess they did it wrong when the put the system in ,so the AC filter is collecting all kind of stuff and I can't cleane...

View more questions Search