Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbhale Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Where to Buy Delta Shower Handle?
    I have been looking EVERYWHERE to buy this Delta Shower Handle ONLY.
    The previous owners must have taken the handle before they left, and I do not have the handle for the showers at my Condo. :eek:
    Someone please help me locate a place to buy the handle (#1 and #2 in the attached picture) at an affordable price. I have checked Home Depot, Lowe's, and some local Hardware shops... :confused: but no luck so far... THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D
    Attached Images

ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 1, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Start here and search around, it's a common part if you are in a plumbing supply house. HD and the like may be OK to buy new valves but parts are not their specialty. Delta faucet handles from PlumbingWorld
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Delta has sales office in Chino California and there phone # is 530-891-1583.
    You Handle P/N is RP17443 and the Set screw P/N is RP152, Good Luck.
    John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing handle from a Moen single-handle shower [ 5 Answers ]

The shower is dripping and I am trying to get to the stem by removing the handle. I can see a set screw recessed into the bottom of the handle. I have tried an allen wrench but bent it without any success.

DELTA shower trim replacement [ 11 Answers ]

I have delta shower single lever controls from 1989 with the knob handle. They have the rectangular cam with the ball with 3 holes and 3 copper tubes to valve. The diverter is on the spout. What trim kits are available for this as I don't want to change the rough in valve? Do I change the...

Delta Shower faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have adelta shower fct. That recently change the inside washers, put now I don't have any pressure coming out. What is wrong?

Delta Shower Leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I have a delta shower that is leaking. I tried adjusting the valve, and it seemed to help, but it started leaking again. I did some research and took the shower trim and such apart... I got down to the valve, and not really sure on how to remove it. I am assuming that you just turn it...

Delta two handle faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta two handle knob faucet in my bathroom. It had a very irritating leak so I purchased knew knobs and replacement parts at Lowe's. I replaced everything down the seats and springs... (except I think what's called the stem) At first, when I turned the water supply back on, the water...

View more questions Search