Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tllandbll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Moen diverter
    How do I replace a diverter on a Moen f87420 kitchen faucet?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Hi Tllandbll:

I have something that may help you on this one. Check out the link below. It is an exploded parts view of your faucet.

http://www.moen.com/shared/pdf/F87420pt.pdf

Just need to shut water to faucet, remove handle assembly , pull off spout and reach in back for the diverter.

If need replacement part MOEN will replace free of charge (including free shipping costs). Just call 1800BUYMOEN, give model number and tell them what part you need...free shipping takes up to 10 business days to get to you. For $12.00 they will ship the part to you in two days..guaranteed!!

Let us know if need more information... Mark

If this helped please RATE THIS ANSWER... Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diverter valve, Moen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Moen faucet. This evening, we were bathing our daughter in the sink and was using the spray hose intermittently (uh... cause she pooped in her tub!) That's when we lost all water flow to the faucet. Water only comes out of the sprayer (when I press on the sprayer...

Moen spray diverter [ 3 Answers ]

I have a moen 2 handle kitchen faucet model 7905,took the spout off to remove the spray diverter to replace it tried to pull it out with a needle nose pliers won't come out,am I doing this correctly thanks bob

Moen Spout Diverter Popup [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove spout diverter popup Moen to check.Excess water coming from spout in shower mode.

Moen faucet diverter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Moen single lever faucet in my kitchen. About one week ago, it started showing signs of a problem. When I turn it on after it hasn't been used for an hour or two, the water pressure is very low, almost none. If I turn it on and off a few times, then the pressure gets better....

Diverter valve for Moen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to replace the diverter valve (1225) on the kitchen faucet. Do I need to remove the entire faucet to do this? If so how do I do this? Thanks

View more questions Search