Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Theresa Mahoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Install overhead microwave over
    We are replacing an overhead microwave, the refurbished came with no instructions,
    How do we install, and what do we need to buy at the home depot first?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 7, 2008, 02:05 PM
    What brand is the refurbished one? You can probably get some instructions from the manufacturers website. You'll have to install the wall bracket and attach the MW it to the upper cabinet, they usually come with a template that is very helpful. I bet the manufacturer will send you one if you call them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace overhead microwave [ 3 Answers ]

The microwave over my stove needs to be replaced. How do I remove this old microwave? It is a GE. I plan to replace with Whirlpool. Will I have any mounting problems with the new one?

How do I install an overhead microwave oven? [ 4 Answers ]

It doesn't really matter what brand at this point. I just want to be sure I can do it and have the necessary tools. Many thanks in advance

How to remove overhead microwave [ 3 Answers ]

We want to replace our GE Spacemaker (model JVM55005) but can't figure out how to remove it! There are 2 screws coming from the upper cabinet which we removed. The front of the microwave then came down about an inch but not amount of wiggling would get it out. Obviously we're missing something. ...

Removing an overhead microwave [ 1 Answers ]

We are looking to replace our overhead microwave but can't figure out how to remove the old so we can install the new. Can anyone help?

Overhead microwave range [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install an overhead microwave?

View more questions Search