Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TerrieK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:46 AM
    New Wellsaver Pressure tank is banging pipes
    I just replaced my submersable well pump and my pressure tank with a Wellsaver bladder pressure tank. Now, after the water isn't running for a while, the pipes begin to bang and when I look at the pressure tank while this is happenning, the reading on the gauge is bouncing. Help?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 09:13 AM
    You may have a defective pressure switch. What is the cut off setting. What is the maximum cut off pressure stated by the pump manufactor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

52gallon WellSaver pressure tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a brand new wellsaver pressure tank. I have set the pressure switch for 30/50. This part of it seems to be working well, but every time I have checked the pressure in the tank I get different readings. Anywhere from 24psi to 40psi and then back to 24 then to 32 and so on. I want to get...

Pump for wellsaver 52 gl. Tank [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wellsaver 52 gallon tank and trying to find size of pump to go with tank, help please!!

Installing a Wellsaver pressure tank [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased an 86 gallon Wellsaver tank and I'm not finding installation instructions. The only "instructions" I've found is a diagram on the side of the box. Are there more specific instructions available.

Low pressure/banging pipes [ 1 Answers ]

I am a first time homeowner with a well my house was built in 1975. The problem I'm having is with banging pipes,when I turn on the hot water at the faucet or when doing laundery the pipes bang violently and very little hot water comes out. I can help the problem by turning on the hot and cold on...

View more questions Search