Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hussar7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Replace tub faucet
    I need to replace a shiny gold tub water spout which was made by Stanadyne. Do you know where I can find the replacement part? I am in Southern California (Long Beach)

Thanks
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 12, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Hi Hussar.. best advise I can give you is to call your nearest plumbing supply house and ask the guys at the counter (call... ask to talk to counter... then ask away). They should be able to suggest a replacement part or a distributer of Stanadyne products in your area. You may need to bring them the part IN HAND so be prepared for that... so many tub spouts out there!! Good luck.

If my answer helped, please RATE THIS ANSWER by clicking on button below. Thank you.
    hussar7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by massplumber2008
    Hi Hussar..best advise I can give you is to call your nearest plumbing supply house and ask the guys at the counter (call...ask to talk to counter...then ask away). They should be able to suggest a replacement part or a distributer of Stanadyne products in your area. You may need to bring them the part IN HAND so be prepared for that...so many tub spouts out there!!! Good luck.

If my answer helped, please RATE THIS ANSWER by clicking on button below. Thank you.
    Yes, good thinking, especially about bringing the part along! Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace fiberglass tub and shower unit with steel tub and tile [ 1 Answers ]

Advice for putting in the enaeled steel tub in place of the fiberglass tub and shower unit? Also, from those with experience on getting the fiberglass unit out-Sawsall, etc. Steps you used and where to start sawing first? Thank you, one and all. GJ

Replace seat in Shower Faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have an American Standard 2 Handle Shower faucet. I am familiar with replacing the washer, stem and handles. It looks like there is a small break on the seat of this faucet. Question, is the seat replacable and how do you remove it? Model # I believe is 1800 or 1805. Thanks in advance for...

Pressure drop after replace new kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced the Moen single handle kitchen faucet model 87316 (from Home Depot) last week, since I change to the new faucet, the water pressure has dropped dramatically, I would say only about 1/2 pressure of my old faucet. I have been remove the head and clean them, and double check both hot...

Replace Sunken Tub with New Tub & Surround [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 34 year-old tiled concrete sunken roman tub that's too ratty to even think about soaking in. Besides that, the stopper's gone and the whole thing needs to be updated. It's currently being used as a step-down shower. Some dimensions: Length 57", Width 27 1/4", Depth 11"(only 6" after I...

View more questions Search