Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmmaM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Luke warm radiators and water
    Why are my radiators and water luke warm?
    My gas cooker is also not working properly, when I turn the gas on it lights the ring but there is hardly any flame, is this linked?
    Its natural Gas.
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Jan 26, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Sounds to me like your not getting enough gas to work these devices. I would have a professional check the gas pressure to make sure your getting enough gas to operate these devices. Maybe your pressure regulator is not working properly or there's something in the line blocking it from going through properly.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Is it LP or natural gas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Luke warm radiators [ 1 Answers ]

About three years ago we had a new Buderus boiler installed. I don't think we are getting the best heat from it through our cast iron radiators we have a two story home with 10 radiators of varying size between both floors. It takes about 45-50 minutes for the temp in the house to raise 2 degrees....

Radiators hot but hot water from taps luke warm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, First of all I am novice.. a real novice when it comes to plumbing, so please be easy on me :) I hope someone can shed some light on this weird problem. I have a conventional boiler with a hot water tank in the bathroom and 2 tanks in the loft. The radiators in the house are fine, they...

Luke warm water coming from 1 shower. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with my hot water in my master bathroom shower. All Other showers and fausets have no problem. The master shower, seems to only give us luke warm water. The fauset is a single lever type which should mix the hot and cold to our liking. But what is happening when you try to...

Luke warm water from shower [ 3 Answers ]

Over the last few months I have noticed that my shower is not producing hot water the way that it used to. The sink tap gives out hot water, just not the shower anymore. I have noticed that when I flush the toilet there is an added burst of pressure from the shower. Do you have any idea what this...

Luke warm water from hot water tap [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a condo (efficiency) that was converted from a motel. I 've had and have problems with hot water in taps. The unit is old and the feed pipes from the hot/cold water supplies are not accessible. Last year all I got was luke warm water from the shower and two taps in the unit. I had a...

View more questions Search