Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plumberjames83 Posts: 99, Reputation: 5

Nov 30, 2007, 07:29 PM
    ADA DELTA kithen faucet
    I installed a delta kicken faucet I think it was a "300 series"
    And the one I replaced and the new one look identical both delta
    However new one does not get as hot as the old one but being as the new one has the ADA stamp does that make it not get as hot
    Would like to hear speedballs imput and other plumbing professinals thanks
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2007, 08:07 PM
    After reading about the Delta 300 series faucets I find nothing that says the water temp will be less. I think that there is a possibility that while installing the new faucet that you got a piece of trash in the hot water line and it is slowing down the hot water flow therefore making it seem cooler.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to replace 'O' rings and Gaskets in Delta Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My Delta faucet which is probably 30 years old constantly drips. I have replaced the shower head so know it is the faucet. It is a single handle push up for on and twist to the right or left for temperature control. How do I replace the o rings and gaskets? Thank you

Delta faucet drips [ 1 Answers ]

How do I stop my bathtub faucet from dripping?

Low hot water pressure in kithen faucet [ 5 Answers ]

My Price Pfhister kitchen faucet has low water pressure on the hot side only,, when I use the sprayer it seems fine and the cold is fine,it is a kind that has 2 ceramic knobs and a separate sprayer,, thanks for the help, Chris

Delta Faucet in Tub [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the multiple questions in the same day, but I am at a loss to explain what is going on with my tub's faucets. Currently the cold water side will not stop dripping. I have replaced the stem, the seat on the hot cold and diverter, but it continues leaking. I realize after doing this a...

Delta faucet gunked up [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Delta Faucet model 173 `Waterfall' which has the single handle separate from the spout. After I did some plumbing work the flow is low which implies it is `gunked' up. I need to know how to get the handle apart to clean it out. I got the Handle off easily and the Adjusting Ring (part...

View more questions Search