Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottj73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Toilet tank won't fill up
    Our toilet just started this problem. When you manually fill the tank it flushes with no problem. But then the tank won't refill on its own. It has always been a slow filling tank, but now doesn't fill back up at all. I have also tried adjusting the water supply valve but it still doesn't help the problem. Thanks in advance :(
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 09:52 PM
    What type of fill valve? Are you on a well? Is it a kohler toilet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank will not fill with water [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, When flushing the toilet, the bowl is full with water but the tanks is empty. When releasing the lever to flush the toilet neither the water in the bowl is released or does the tank fill with water, can you please advise what is causing this and how I can fix this trouble bymyself. ...

1994 ford f150 won't switch to front gas tank from rear tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1994 ford f150 xl 4.9 straight v6 with dual gas tanks. When I try to switch over to the front tank from the rear tank the truck stalls out and won't start. Why is this and how can I fix this problem? <PS> even if I switch over before I even try starting the engine the truck still...

Toilet Tank will not fill with water [ 3 Answers ]

My toilet tank does not fill back up with water after I flush it. I turned off the valve, disconnected the hose, and turned the valve back on to see if there might be a clog, but there was none. Also, there is a trickling dripping noise coming from inside the tank, but there is now water leaking...

Toilet tank willnot fill [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks to two kids, the toilet was clogged. We used a plunger to unclog the toilet, but the tank emptied and willnot fill up with water. Any ideas?:eek:

View more questions Search