Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloriawright47138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Moving a toilet
    How would you go about moving over a toilet about a foot? I am waitting to make a door way .thank you
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Do you have a concrete floor or wood? Is it first floor or above? How old is the home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving a toilet flang? [ 1 Answers ]

I am extending by bathroom by about 20 inches. I need to cut a new hole for the toilet flang? How far should the toilet flang be from the wall. I was not smart enough to measure it before I tore the old wall out?:(

Moving toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I plan to move a toilet about 5 feet and a showwer about 3 feet. I have fouynd the main 3" pipe and want to install a "T" for the toliet a:( nd as the new 3" pipe goes through the floor, I want to use another "T" to tap off for the shower. Is this going to work or will there be an issue with odor...

Moving a toilet 3 inches [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to see if there is anythign I can do to move a toilet a measley 3 inches. I have a old building that I have remodeled to be with in ada requirements even though it is grandfathered in and I really don't have to. The only problem I have is the toilet center is only 15" away from the...

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet will not flush like it is supposed to, it will flush out solid but not paper. What makes the toilet flush?

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I think one of my children flushed something down the toilet. The only things I think it can be is either a bar of soap or a wash cloth. Now you have to plunge it every time you flush. Any suggestions on what I could do myself before I call a plumber?

View more questions Search