Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mvoltero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Shower faucet leak
    My shower handle keeps slipping past the stop, therefore causing the faucet to continually leak. How can I stop this. I have taken the cap off the handle and tightened the screw to the off position, but it keeps slipping back. Does the screw need to be replaced?
    Thank you
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Replace the handle, DO NOT USE A UNIVERSAL FIT HANDLE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to replace 'O' rings and Gaskets in Delta Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My Delta faucet which is probably 30 years old constantly drips. I have replaced the shower head so know it is the faucet. It is a single handle push up for on and twist to the right or left for temperature control. How do I replace the o rings and gaskets? Thank you

Faucet leak from middle hole - leak under cabinet [ 8 Answers ]

I hired plumber to install new faucet on my kitchen sink and bathroom basin. He did a good job with it, but while he was installing them he did not use silicon putty under the faucet gasket. I told him or remind him to do that but he still didn’t do it and told me you don’t need grout under new...

Water suppressor needed on lavatory faucet and shower faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Are water suppressors needed in the bathroom sink faucet and the shower stub out also? And can you just use a length of pipe on a T, or must you use those copper chambers? (cpvc system) thanks

Take apart faucet to repair leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta 2 handle kitchen faucet which I believe is a Peerless faucet. It has a long goose-neck spout and separate sprayer. How do I remove the handles. Does it take a washer, an O ring or both?

Bathtub Faucet Leak [ 1 Answers ]

I had this same problem in the summer of 2005. :( After using my shower, I'd cut off the water and the bathtub faucet would either drip slowly or moderately run. Had new washers put on in 2005. Just noticed (Oct 5 or 6 2006), that the same problem is reoccuring. Please verify for me the...

View more questions Search