Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Toilet bowl water level
    After installing a new valve the water level in the toilet bowl is too high. Is there a regulater on the valve?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Oct 17, 2007, 06:13 PM
    You installed a new valve in the tank? If so, it can be adjusted. What did you install?

XenoSapien
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
    The water in the bowl's controlled by the ballcock. The more water in the bowl the better the flush action. What exactly is your complaint about the bowl level. Tush gets wet when you flush? Hands get wet when you wipe? Please explain. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Bowl Water Level [ 8 Answers ]

My toilet bowl will not fill up. After you flush the toilet you can see the water level in the bowl go down. The toilet is a brand new Kohler. I didn't have a problem with the old toilet but that was an american standard. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks for your time.

Toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

The residual water level in my downstairs toilet bowl often goes down very low. Why?

Toilet Bowl Water Level [ 3 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet, the bowl empties as usual and fills as usual, but the water level in the bowl begins to slowly drain and maintains a lower lever than normal. I don't know what is causing this or how to correct the situation. This has been going on for approximately a week. I have checked...

Want the water level in the Toilet Bowl [ 2 Answers ]

My crazy grandfather is hell bent on lowering the level of the water in the toilet bowl. Why... I don't have the faintest clue, but when he has something in his head he will not rest until he gets an answer and that is why I have to find out if this is actually possible? I know about the...

Water level in toilet bowl [ 1 Answers ]

Water level in toilet bowl is very low. When toilet is flushed, the water rises almost to the brim before going down again. Would adding water to the toilet bowl before flushing help or harm the situation?

View more questions Search