Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizziec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Cement Shower Base
    Hi
    We are installing a cement shower base for our shower stall... we have a lead base pan already and are trying to figure out how to pitch the cement to the drain and how high it should be the shower stall will also have ceramic tile for the base as well... question advise step by step solution for this project.

Regards Urgent help in need

Liz :(
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 18, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Best bet would be to hit public library for DIY books on bathroom construction. Have you done a Google on 'shower base' and the like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower on cement floor [ 5 Answers ]

I want to add a shower to our basement, the plumbing is not there. How do I put the shower plumbing in? Do I have to cut into the main pipe for the shower? Do I have to cut into the cement, or can the plumbing be installed above the cement? Thanks

Cement board meets shower base [ 2 Answers ]

Im finishing my basement and learning as I go. I need help with the neo angle shower base that I have already installed. I have read a couple threads that still doesn't really answer my question. Does the cement board go over the shower lip (the place that is used to screw the shower base to...

Building a shower base on an unsealed cement basement floor [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to build a show base, 3' by 5' on a basement floor. The drain has already been placed in the middle of the 3by5 area. On two of the sides there will be 4" cement footers poured to be the foundation of the outer walls of the shower stahl. These walls will be glass block. The other...

Raising a shower off a cement floor [ 1 Answers ]

My home has provisions for a bathroom roughed into the cement basement floor. There is a toilet flange and two drain pipes, one for a sink and another for a shower. The drainpipe for the shower sticks up through the floor approximately three inches. The center of the drainpipe is 20 inches away...

Drain for shower on cement slab [ 6 Answers ]

I am replacing a shower that was installed on a cement slab. I will probably be using noble company products for the liner etc.. However I need some guidance on the install of drain system. Attached are some pictures of the existing situation... can anyone help suggest something. On some other...

View more questions Search