Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyberkind9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Kitchen faucet slow water pressure and sprayer fix
    The Kitchen faucet is a single knob. Both cold and hot has slow water pressure. If you use the sprayer and stop then the water pressure returns to normal for both cold and hot. You must always use the sprayer to get normal water pressure. Sprayer is not part of single faucet but is part of unit.
    RoyUNCG Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2007, 12:52 PM
    You have something like junk or dirt in your faucet. You need to first remove the end screen and check to see what's in it. I would let the water run to check the faucet pressure. If it still low, then there may be something other foreign matter in your faucet.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Yep, Roy is on the right track, start with the screen. If that is clean you will have to shut down the main and pull the cartridge. The debris is usually right at the O rings of the cartridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow running to non-existent water flow from kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

The water flow from the kitchen faucet went from flowing really slow to nothing. We removed the lines and there was a lot of calcium deposits. We cleared all of the lines and it still didn't help, so we changed out the entire kitchen faucet and it worked great for one day. After we ran the...

Slow water flow kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the aerator on the kitchen faucet, but still get slow flow. The sprayer works fine and has great pressure, as do all other faucets in the house. What now?

Little water pressure in K. Faucet, but sprayer works perfect [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen faucet only has a very small trickle coming out of it when turned on completely, but the sprayer works perfectly and has full pressure. The faucet pressure is the same for both hot and cold water. We checked the aerator, and that is clean. Please help!

Slow water pressure in kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house 3 months ago Just lately we have developed a low water pressure in the kitchen and no where else in the house I have checked the screen but hasn't helped is it possible my faucet is plugged up this faucet is a two handle

View more questions Search