Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LarryDraws Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Using "Studor" mini vent in bathroom wall
    I am completely renovating a bathroom in a 1973 mobile home. There is no vent stack from any of the toilet, tub or lav fixtures. I plan to install the "Studor" vent in the wall. Can I use one vent for two fixtures or does each fixture need it's own vent?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 24, 2007, 12:43 PM
    "Can I use one vent for two fixtures or does each fixture need it's own vent?"

Every fixture that has a trap must have its own vent unless the two fixtures are combined into one drain line after the traps. Then you may put a Studor vent on the drain line downstream from the traps. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper venting & using a "Sure-Vent" [ 2 Answers ]

I've attached a PDF showing the layout I'm working with. The items in red are what I would like to add (for a new bar sink). From what I've read online and with checking with local plumbers and since I'm more than 3-1/2' from the main 2" drain line (and I'm using 1 1/2" pipe), I have to vent the...

"U" shaped retaing wall [ 2 Answers ]

I've dug a "U" shaped hole in my backyard that will eventually be used as a lounge/barbecue area. For the most part I will be using an old pressure treated deck for the retaining wall. Here is what I plan to do. 1. Set 4x4's every 4ft 2. Use 2x4's & 2x6's...

Searching for a song "shadows on the wall". [ 1 Answers ]

I want to trace a song I heard in 1977 sung by a female artist I can remember the line "Shadows on the wall" which was a recurring refrain.

Appliance hook-up "wall unit" [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard of a new product that is used for washer/dryer installation. It is a concave "wall" that replaces drywall. The "wall" has appropriate hook-ups for the washer and dryer venting. Purpose of the wall is to make appliances sit closer to the exterior wall, make installation easier and...

View more questions Search