Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halosaints Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Replacing shower faucet rings in Delta Faucet
    My Delta faucet which is probably 30 years old constantly drips. I have replaced the shower head so know it is the faucet. It is a single handle push up for on and twist to the right or left for temperature control. How do I replace the o rings and gaskets?

Thank you
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 14, 2012, 07:17 AM
    How do I replace the o rings and gaskets?
    You replace the springs and seats. I'll put up a image of a older Delta faucet to help. Good luck. Tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace moen O-rings on a kitchen faucet [ 6 Answers ]

In want to know how to replace o-rings on a moen kitchen faucet. This faucet has separate valves for hot and cold, so I don't believe there is a cartridge involved.

Replacing delta shower faucet o-rings [ 3 Answers ]

My shower is leaking when I turn on the shower. I have a delta shower and when I turn on the water as if I'm going to take a bath and then adjust the temp... the water will leak... then when I turn the shower on, the leak will go away... I'm guessing the o-ring or o-rings need to be replaced, but...

Replace washer in Delta shower faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta hower faucet T13022 which is leaking. How do I replace the washer?

Replace old Delta Shower/Tub Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the old (20 yrs) Delta Faucet shower tub set up... Are their any new Delta Faucet Handles that I can install with the current valve so I don't have to remove the entire 1 piece shower insert? I took what I could apart and I am down to what they now call the "cartridge" but mine...

How can I replace worn o rings in a shower faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I replace worn o rings in a shower faucet? Can anyone explain, please?

View more questions Search