Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelpfulHubby Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Toilet - No water swirling from top of bowl
    I have have a toilet issue. When I flush the toilet, it just sucks what is in the toilet out. There is no water coming out from the top of the bowl to wash and swirl. Please help.
    stew_1962 Posts: 255, Reputation: 10

Aug 4, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Ewww, coathanger or wire. Mirror, clean out the holes under the rim.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 4, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Have you put anything in the tank, such as bluing or bowl cleaner that could stop up the rim holes? Follow Stews advice and let us know. Good luck, Tom

Aug 6, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Ok, I tried the coat hanger and still no water from the holes under the bowl. Any other ideas?

Aug 10, 2007, 12:18 AM
    Still no water from the holes. Please help. Thank you.

Aug 17, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Still no water from the holes and the water level is also low
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 18, 2007, 06:26 AM
    As a last resort you can replace the toilet bowl, but before you do that I would remove the tank and pour bleach down into the tank opening after first feeling around to see what's built up down there. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leakage + toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a new house (1.5years old) and I recently noticed water leakage from the ceiling just below the master bathroom on the 2nd floor. I called the home builders (I have warranty on this house) and they said they could not find any leaks and that it happened because of improper usage. I am...

Water level in toilet bowl [ 5 Answers ]

When I flush the toilet, the water in the bowl doesn't refill to a normal level. The hose is running into the white tube and is not blocked. The water level in the tank is at max level. If I add water to the bowl it stays at that level but the next time I flush, it doesn't refill to the proper...

Water level in toilet bowl [ 1 Answers ]

Water level in toilet bowl is very low. When toilet is flushed, the water rises almost to the brim before going down again. Would adding water to the toilet bowl before flushing help or harm the situation?

Toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

I have two bathrooms back to back in my new store. When I flush one toilet it sucks water from the toilet bowl of the other. How can this problem be corrected? John

Low water in toilet bowl [ 1 Answers ]

The water level in my toilet bowl has become much lower than it has always been. The toilet flushes completely and the tank fills completely however the bowl is about 2-3 inches lower than previously. This am a leak sprung from what appears to be the tank... I have turned off the water source.....

View more questions Search