Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    APEX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Broken sink drain pipe to wall
    Have broken pipt from bathrrom sink drain. The pip which goes from trap to wall...
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Remove your sink drain and buy replacement pipe

May want to take it to hardware store to get correct replacement

With the new pipe you may need to shorted pipes to fit

HomeTips DIY: Connecting a Bathroom Sink Drain

If my answer helped, please click Rate this Answer below. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken PVC (vent/drain) pipe at joint [ 1 Answers ]

So I had a clogged drain and I was checking the trap. I was under the house and was working on the pipes when I accidentally broke the drain pipe off at a T joint just below the trap. How can I remove the broken end from the joint since it was solvent welded in? Or what else can I do?

Toilet drain pipe broken! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband removed a toilet today, it was leaking sewage on the floor and into the other room. When we pulled the toilet off, we knew why. The flange came with the toilet when we pulled it off along with some of the drain pipe. Clearly the pipe has been broken for some time. The flange was almost...

Crack in pipe that enters the wall under sink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a crack in the chrome pipe that goes from the wall into the PVC that my kitchen sink dumps into. Is there a way to fix this without ripping out the wall and replacing that pipe?

Bathroom sink wall pipe drain pipe [ 2 Answers ]

My house was built in early 70's.. No plastic.. I'm putting in a new sink and had to remove the wall pipe that goes into the wall.. I needed a longer one. It seem where it goes in behind the wall into the plumbing there was some type of gasket as pieces of it fell out when I removed the pipe.. I...

Broken pipe in wall [ 1 Answers ]

:'( Trying to fix clogged drains. While unscrewing pipe fitting from wall, pipe cracked. Lots of buildup in the grooves. Trying to replace the fitting and it won't fit due to grooves not being clean. What 's the best way to clean the grooves. Been "chipping" at it for 2 days... we are out both...

View more questions Search