Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coach A Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Shower stem attachment
    Hi there. I am trying to find a part for my two handle shower. It is the part that fits on top of the stem. Anyone know the name of it or where I could order one? I need the brass/metal one. It is usually seen in plastic form. Thank you.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 4, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Are you asking for a handle or knob? If so, any replacement should fit. All plumbing shops have a "bone yard" of old toilet tank lids and old knobs and handles. Good luck, Tom
    Coach A Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 11:34 AM
    I am taking about the piece inside of the shower handle. The grooved plastic thing. It fits on top of the value stem and helps turn the vsalue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower stem stuck [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - I am trying to replace washer on the bottom of a stem because shower leaks. It's not hot or cold, but on/off handle in the middle. Anyway, I bought the tool to get the packing nut off, but now I can't budge the stem. Is there a trick to it? Maybe I don't have enough strength in my hands. ...

Shower stem [ 1 Answers ]

How can I remove a hard to get out shower stem

Shower diverter stem removal [ 1 Answers ]

After I get the knob and bonnet off how do I get the stem off? I've already stripped the darn thing and am frustrated.

No water after shower stem repair [ 2 Answers ]

My shower faucet and handles had some minor dripping problems, so I decided to repair the hot and cold stems (2 handle shower stall). I got a repair kit and replaced the washers and changed the seats, but when I put the stems back and turned the water back on, there is no flow to the shower head!...

Shower Diverter pipe stem [ 3 Answers ]

My copper pipe that the Diverter attaches to has deep grooves in it from where the previous installer must have turned the spout while it was tightened on thus causing a deep circular grrove with in the copper pipe itself. My problem is this... when I replaced the diverter spout the new one leaks...

View more questions Search