Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gombadi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 05:28 PM
    The fan is not coming on in the ac/heating unit, and there is a low hum, also
    Rheem ac/heating unit

The fan is not coming on, and there is a low hum in the unit. We checked all the circuits in the breaker box and found which one the unit is connected to. Is there a restart button to get it going again?

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier heat pump, outdoor unit fan will not rotate and hum comes from compressor(?). [ 5 Answers ]

HI, This relates to the outside carrier heat pump unit. Symptoms are: the unit is receiving the signal to turn on from the inside thermostat. The contactor clicks closed (audible). There is a humming sound. I think in is the compressor. The large fan on the outside unit does not rotate. I...

I have a lennox outside a/c unit and a lennox g26 series furnace.Low hum no air/ht [ 4 Answers ]

Lennox Value Series... serial 5896G56798 M/N 10ACB365-5 P Central a/c unit and a Lennox G26 Series gas furnace both about 13 or 14 yrs old. Came home from vacation and turned A/C on (son tried earlier in the week) only a low hum whether on auto or fan or if we try heat(same thing, low hum)......

Carrier heating unit --fan won't work with heating [ 6 Answers ]

I have a carrier heating unit installed in 2000... it worked fine since then but now... fan will work if we turn it ON by itself... but if we turn on auto heat then heater goes on (blower like sound) but fan doesn't force the air into the house... if we turn off the heat... fan comes on...

Central heating unit not coming on [ 1 Answers ]

My central heating unit isn't coming on. I can feel heat at the vent, but it isn't blowing, and the unit isn't coming on.

Blower Motor (I think) Hum - Lennox Pulse 21 Heating Unit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I'm in a new home and turned on the furnace for the first time - a Lennox Pulse 21, fairly new by the looks of it. It was inspected a few weeks ago by the home inspector and passed, but I didn't notice anything at that time. When the unit starts up, and begins blowing heat, there is a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.