Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyandbubba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 02:54 PM
    Low kitchen sink hot water pressure
    I put in a dishwasher today and when I hooked everything back up my hot water pressure in the sink is very low it wasn't when I started I have turned the knob all the way how do I get pressure back?

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure in kitchen sink faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We have a problem with low hot water pressure on our kitchen sink. We have replaced the faucet and it still is happening. We have checked the piping just under the sink for blockage but was none. We have galvanized pipes in our older home. What is our next move. The line has 3 shut off...

Low hot water pressure in kitchen sink [ 3 Answers ]

We recently tapped into the hot water pipe for a basement bathroom. After doing so the hot water pressure in my single handled faucet is much lower. None of the other hot water in the house has been affected. I think the pipe we tapped into is the pipe that only supplies the kitchen sink and...

Low hot water pressure in kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

We have low water pressure in our kitchen sink. What causes this and how can we fix this?

Low hot water pressure in kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

Make/Model - Moen with Charlotte piple Was out of the country for 8 months and on my return the hot water pressure in kitchen sink is very low. Cold water is fine. It's a one handle faucet. I've read several of the discussions but don't seem to know where to start from. People mentioned cleaning...

Low Hot Water Pressure in Kitchen Sink [ 10 Answers ]

Recently the hot water pressure has gone down only in our kitchensink. A day or two earlier, ew had to turn our water off for some unrelated plumbing work, and when we turned it back on, the hot water pressure was significantly lower, but only in the kitchen (the bathroom tubs and sinks all have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.