Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    florencecorbin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Low hot water pressure in kitchen sink
    We have low water pressure in our kitchen sink. What causes this and how can we fix this?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 01:55 AM
    It could be debris in the valve under the sink or in the faucet or even a kinked supply line. What brand faucet is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure in kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two handle Delta kitchen faucet with a sink spray. Over the weekend we started to fill our pool and noticed that the pressure in the kitchen sink was low to none. This continued once the hose for the pool was shut off... it is only the cold water pressure.. the hot is okay... however...

No water Pressure in kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

Both hot & cold water has no pressure. The kitchen and bathroom are on the same floor in fact right next to each other and the bathroom sink is fine. Please advise:confused:

Water Pressure Loss at Kitchen Sink only? [ 2 Answers ]

Very little pressure at Kitchen sink. Hot and cold both little pressure. Fine everywhere else in the house.

Kitchen Sink Water Pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I attempted to change out my kitchen sink sprayer hose, when I turned the water back on I get ver little water pressure from either hot or cold water.

Little water pressure in the kitchen sink [ 5 Answers ]

I have lttle to no pressure when I turn on the water in the kitchen sink. The cold it really strong. I am clueless and don't know what to do. Please help! :(

View more questions Search