Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewdoti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Delta faucet drips
    How do I stop my bathtub faucet from dripping?
    SUZZIE Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lewdoti
    how do i stop my bathtub faucet from dripping?
    Remove the handle (hot or cold) which ever the drip is. Remove the big nut, pull out guts. Change the small spring and rubber gasket. Put back together, or you can remove the spring and gasket , clean them and put them back in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faucet still drips with angle valve closed [ 1 Answers ]

:( Bathroom faucet continues to drip even after shutting off angle valve under sink. Does this mean I need to replace the angle valve?

Delta Shower Faucet twists apart [ 1 Answers ]

After a bit of foolishness, I found myself with a 9 year old Delta Shower Faucet Valve body in my hands in two pieces. The cartridge housing was in one hand, and the brass cross was in the other. Three copper tubes were severed. Each copper tube approaching the valve had a union on it relatively...

Delta two handle faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta two handle knob faucet in my bathroom. It had a very irritating leak so I purchased knew knobs and replacement parts at Lowe's. I replaced everything down the seats and springs... (except I think what's called the stem) At first, when I turned the water supply back on, the water...

Delta Faucet in Tub [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the multiple questions in the same day, but I am at a loss to explain what is going on with my tub's faucets. Currently the cold water side will not stop dripping. I have replaced the stem, the seat on the hot cold and diverter, but it continues leaking. I realize after doing this a...

Delta faucet gunked up [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Delta Faucet model 173 `Waterfall' which has the single handle separate from the spout. After I did some plumbing work the flow is low which implies it is `gunked' up. I need to know how to get the handle apart to clean it out. I got the Handle off easily and the Adjusting Ring (part...

View more questions Search