Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glynn76021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 11:32 AM
    No hot water pressure
    After replacement of an electric water heater, I get no water flow (hot or cold) from some faucets, normal water flow from some faucets, and no appreciable amount of hot water flow to my dishwasher or washing machine. Before replacement, I had low flow on the bathroom and kitchen faucets; now I have none. One of my showers has very high hot and cold water flow; the other one just trickles. This doesn't seem logical to me since ALL hot water leaves the tank by the same pipe. Can you help?
    xcountry292 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 05:07 PM

Pluger aererators

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water pressure to shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a brand new home, two showers, only one gets hot water pressure, I have attempted to disassemble the single handle dial to try to find any issues, and I found a small chunk of wood at the dial, and removed it, but still have the same issues, I can't seem to get the rest of the pieces to come...

No hot water pressure in master bath [ 2 Answers ]

Help! The water pressure in my master bath is perfect on cold water but when turned the knob to hot it comes out like a drizzle I read on Google search to open remove the cover for the shower and turn the valve on the actually water line to fully open. Well it was already that way still no...

No Hot Water Pressure [ 1 Answers ]

The pressure on my hot water has been running slow for a while yesterday it started stopping altogether after a few minutes cold water is coming in fine and water is heting up I have a normal gas boiler any ideas

No hot water pressure [ 4 Answers ]

We have no hot water pressure through out our house,but we do have cold water pressure. It takes 40 minutes to run enough water to to bathe then by the time that's done the water in the tub is cold.We have a gas water heater. PLEASE HELP!!

Very poor hot water pressure [ 7 Answers ]

I have good cold water pressure but very poor hot water pressure in my entire house any body have any ideas ?

View more questions Search