Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsangarc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 01:35 PM
    No water from bathroom faucet
    Just installed a new bathroom sink faucet . No water commin through
    Took apart & reconnected again. Shut of main, ran all other faucets in case of air
    Still nothing?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 01:39 PM

Do you have shut offs on the supply lines under the sink? Open tye connection after the shut off and before the line going up to the sink, open the valve, got water?
    xcountry292 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 05:10 PM

Did you check the areator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get water to come back on at bathroom faucet [ 0 Answers ]

We had a hot water circulating system installed in our 30 yr old house so that we would have almost instant hot water upstairs. Problem was it must not have been hooked up correctly because we would also get hot water coming out of our cold side for 5-20 seconds until it got cold again. So I went...

Can't get water to come back on at bathroom faucet [ 0 Answers ]

We had a hot water circulating system installed in our 30 yr old house so that we would have almost instant hot water upstairs. Problem was it must not have been hooked up correctly because we would also get hot water coming out of our cold side for 5-20 seconds until it got cold again. So I went...

Hot Water from bathroom faucet Stops [ 1 Answers ]

The hot water in one of my bathroom faucets makes a knocking sound and then the flow stops. No problems with the shower in the same bathroom or any other faucets, dishwasher, washer, etc. Any ideas what is causing the problem.

Bathroom faucet water hoses [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm trying to install a new bathroom vessel faucet that came with 1/2 inch female hose connections to my angle stops which have the standard 3/8 connections. Lowe's & Home Depot didn't know what to do with it. I tried a converter fitting from a local plumbing shop but the connections...

Air lock in bathroom water faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I just drained my hot water heater in an attempt (only partially successful) to eliminate the noise as the water heated. I now have one bathroom with no water (except for a bare dribble) either hot or cold. All other faucets are fine and this was not the faucet that I had turned on upstairs to...

View more questions Search