Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcrge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Garbage disposal won't drain all the scraps
    After using my disposal I seem to have a problem with the "crud " being trapped in the trap is it my dispoal ?
    KDNolte Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jan 1, 2008, 07:31 PM
    You may not be running enough water through the unit while while it is operating, also check the blades to insure that they are still attached or are not worn down to stubs.

KDNolte

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garbage Disposal Won't Drain [ 4 Answers ]

My garbage disposal has about 2" of water in its sink that won't drain. The disposal itself runs, but the water doesn't drain. No water comes up the adjoining sink. We've plunged it but that hasn't worked. Any experience or suggestion re this type of problem? Thanks in advance.

Dishwasher won't drain, just installed new g.disposal. [ 5 Answers ]

I recently installed a new sink and garbage disposal. The new sink has a new faucet too with a sprayer where there was an AIR GAP on the old sink. I just used the dishwasher for the first time since installing new things. I left the room and when returning when the dishwasher was done there was...

Garbage disposal side of the sink won't drain. [ 1 Answers ]

Suddenly the side of my kitchen sink that contains the garbage disposal won't drain. The garbage disposal is empty, it seems to work just fine and the other side of the sink drains beautifully. Plunging doesn't work because of the dishwasher run-off vent. Am I safe in assuming that the clog...

Garbage disposal [ 1 Answers ]

My disposal has always worked just fine, but today it's sending water back up into the sink after it's gone down once the switch is turned off? A clog? Does this necessarily mean a plumbing call?

View more questions Search