Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrym65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 05:07 PM
    Rain Soft water softener
    My sister-in-law just bought a house that has an old Rain Soft water softener in it. The only thing I can find on the head is an electronic brain. I would like to find an owner's manual, but don't know how to proceed. Can you help?
    Thank you,
    Terry Miller
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 8, 2011, 05:44 PM
    There should be Manufacturer's sticker somewhere on the unit itself. See if you can find it. Copy the info and either Google it or call the number on the sticker. Back to you. Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water softener resin clogging water supply lines [ 1 Answers ]

We have a water softener that has a resin filter that has broken numerous times due to surges in water pressure. This time we didn't realize it had broken in time to bypass the softener and avoid getting resin in the lines again. We've already flushed the resin out of the 2 toilets and 2 sinks...

Constant running water noise, old water softener pipes? [ 3 Answers ]

When we bought our house, it came with a decommissioned water softener in the laundry room. The pipes behind it (I'm assuming in and out) were capped off with plastic plugs that toggle back and forth. If you're familiar with Dr. Dolittle, I'd call it a pushmi-pullyu setup. (sorry, I'm an admin, not...

Rain soft water softenr [ 0 Answers ]

How do you set the timer on a Gold series rain soft water softner that is about 2 years old?

Salt from water softener contaminated hot water pipes [ 1 Answers ]

Since I could not lift bags of salt to fill the container of my water softener, I just unplugged the softener instead of turning off the main valve; therefore, apparently the water continued to flow through the remaining salt until it was gone. In the last year, I have been through two brand new...

Hot water only - no cold water - soft water system [ 4 Answers ]

I have what seems like a very odd problem. I have lost water pressure to all sinks, one shower (other works fine), and the backyard hose (frontyard hose works fine). I'm very confused, but initially had a problem where some tiny gold pellets of some sort had backed up into places where we were...

View more questions Search