Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    il0VEC0URTNEY19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Gosh I hate this!
    How do I get on myspace even though our school blocks it. It would be really nice if you would reply;)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 17, 2007, 12:30 PM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS

Question Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't like my life [ 8 Answers ]

I had prayed and prayed and prayed to talk to a very important person today. I was scared out of my mind; I felt like throwing up, and it was the first time I was brave in my stupid life. And this person wasn't even there. Everything was thrown back in my face, and now, I am overwhelmed like never...

Gosh.anyone knows this [ 1 Answers ]

verify tan cot= 1

Thank Gosh, Its Friday [ 3 Answers ]

Parents Worst Nightmare Dear Mother and Dad: It has now been three months since I left for college. I have been remiss in writing and am very sorry for my thoughtlessness in not having written before. I will bring you up to date now, but before you read on, please sit down. You are not to...

Oh my gosh... [ 27 Answers ]

As some of you know, I just had a baby in April, and he will be a month old in 4 days. Well, I started having sex again a few days ago (a bit early maybe haha but oh well :rolleyes: ). Anyway my husband and I are not using protection, and I never really thought about it, because I figured I am...

Gosh.. [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy that I have had a major crush on since 7th grade. When I was in 8th grade... we had a thing... and broke it off... I still like him though... THEN.. he comes around again... we hang out a little... he even kissed me. It was great. (BUT we still aren't going out... because I......

View more questions Search