Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dodgehemi1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Dodgehemi1 Can I glue magnets back in flywheel
    I have a 12.5 horsepower Briggs motor. The magnets come loose from the inside of flywheel. Is it possible to glue them back in? Will it work?
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Apr 14, 2007, 04:19 PM
    The magnets are for the DC charging circuit, rather than risk destroying the engine take the magnets out and make sure your mower has afresh charge occasionaly. Does not need dc to run just to start.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flywheel won't turn [ 27 Answers ]

Ok, Yardman is several years old (I believe about about ten years or so) but I have had it a few months. Worked fine for awhile. Last few times I would cut it would cut for a good while then it would just cut off. Battery is weak so I would always have to jump it off beforehand. No problem with...

Flywheel slow and will not fully crank [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my mower to start . It tries to start the starter tries to spin the ly wheel but it just can't do it faswt enough . What can I do I even hooked it up to a battery charger and did a 50 amp car start but it just is like it has glue on it it is so slow. It is a murry with a 12.5 hp...

I need glue for the body [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a photoshoot for school. And I need to know what glue is the best and where can I get it. I'm glueing little pieces of mirror-type-glass on my models body. Help!

Flywheel help on briggs/stratton 13hp snapper [ 11 Answers ]

My threads are knackered on the end of my flywheel for the pull start is there any way to bodge it up even if it means welding a bolt on the top just to hold the flywheel on:confused:

B&s flywheel [ 1 Answers ]

The flywheel on my briggs looks like its been under water for ages it real rusty can anybody tell me the best way to clean it without doing any harm .the flywheel is removed so I want to clean inside and out

View more questions Search