Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisydukepw1775 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2006, 06:20 PM
    The craziest in-laws EVER!!
    My mother-n-law is the craziest person I have ever met. She's on that meth and stays so shot out, I 've never seen the beat in my life. She bleaches her colored chothes until they are different colors, I thought I could trust her to wash mine, she's old she should know what she's doing. Everything purple is pink everything pink is white. She messes up EVERYTHING she touches, I never knew it was possible.. IT IS! She took the bows and flowers off MY dresses not hers. She wears an 8 shoe and tries to squeeze my 61/2 on her big foot. She washes dishes with bleach and pine sol. A 44 load bottle of clothes detergent last her 12 loads. There are soooooo many crazy thing about her. How am I supposed to deal with this lady. We are visiting for about a month while my Grandmother is in the hospital. AAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHH!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2006, 06:23 PM
    How about offering to do the chores? YOU wash the clothes and dishes. Or at least your own.

What do you mean that she is old and she should know what she is doing? My 12 year old can do all this perfectly! LOL

How old is old?:rolleyes:

Just trying to get a smile from you here!! :D:D
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Sep 16, 2006, 06:59 PM
    I agree... if you are only there temporarily, you should be able to offer to do the chores. At least wash your own clothes. Maybe offer to help with whatever else you think could be better. It is short term.

Sep 16, 2006, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    How about offering to do the chores? YOU wash the clothes and dishes. Or at least your own.

What do you mean that she is old and she should know what she is doing? My 12 year old can do all this perfectly!! LOL

How old is old?:rolleyes:

Just trying to get a smile from you here!!! :D:D
    That's god advice but nothing I have't already thought of. I did my own to start with she was trying to be nice when she screwed up a WHOLE load of my laundry! She's 50 she should know how to wash clothes ESPECIALLY if a 12 year old can do it. I want to know how to deal with HER not the chores.

Sep 16, 2006, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua@home
    I agree...if you are only there temporarily, you should be able to offer to do the chores. At least wash your own clothes. Maybe offer to help with whatever else you think could be better. It is short term.

Can't you do any better than this I do my own she's just a F... up! And she F... Up Everything she touches. The problem is her NOT the chores. I'm not 12 so can't we figure out how to discuss her Not me. I do my chores and hers she's so shot out on dope she hardly ever does anything anyway. But when she does it's NOT good. Thank you try again.:confused:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2006, 01:57 AM
    They were just trying to help you since you are staying for a month. Sounds like to me you have an attitude though and if you got that huffy with me I would tell you to pack your clothes. Why don't you just leave... since you are so far superior to your inlaws? I doubt they will ever make you happy. If you decide to stay then by all means, do your own laundry.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2006, 02:01 AM
    You want to talk about crazy inlaws.

Oh, boy if I listed everything you would want to shoot me just to put me out of my misery. Lol

Anyway, It is too serious of a story. Lets just say do you want some Jerry Springer action.

Joe
    mysticque Posts: 95, Reputation: -7
    -

Sep 17, 2006, 01:21 PM
    LOL I'm sorry I can't help but laugh. I think it might have to do with methamphetamine. This drug can influence the rate of addiction and disability. What's her dosage? You might want to talk to her primary care and lower them or you administer the drugs to her yourself. I'm not saying she's old and not responsible but this drug can completely lower her intelligence. Also you might want to ask if there's another drug she can take. Just an option. I work in the Generics and pretty much I know a lot about the drugs and their alternatives.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 02:01 PM
    Please do not confuse Methamphetamine with Methadone. Methadone is given to people who are recovering addicts and Methamphetamine is a highly addictive and illegal drug that can be manufactured in the backseat of a car.

That said. We only offered that you help with chores because you did not mention in your original post that you had already tried. Sorry, but we could not read that in your post. So please, do not be son desparaging. That info was not given.

Okay, do finances permit that you move to a hotel for the short term? If so, that may be a consideration.
    mysticque Posts: 95, Reputation: -7
    -

Sep 17, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Please do not confuse Methamphetamine with Methadone. Methadone is given to people who are recovering addicts and Methamphetamine is a highly addictive and illegal drug that can be manufactured in the backseat of a car.

That said. We only offered that you help with chores because you did not mention in your original post that you had already tried. Sorry, but we could not read that in your post. So please, do not be son desparaging. That info was not given.

Okay, do finances permit that you move to a hotel for the short term? If so, that may be a consideration.

I think you confuse yourself too much that or you have less knowledge. I know how these products are manufactured. Anyway, these products are yes illegal at some point but also can be utilized with prescription under severe condition. This drug is under amphetamine family like cocaine and such and still being manufactured. We are still distributing these products and hospitals and resellers still buy them from us. So why would they be illegal? I really need your explanation with this.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Well, don't let her do your laundry and don't eat off her dishes.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Oct 19, 2006, 09:06 PM
    You isn't got nothing on my mother in law.

To utter the word "mother" in that phase makes my mouth feel dirty.

Ive read all of you all's post... huh... childsplay, if only I could be so lucky...

To hear her voice nausiates me.

To learn of her coming to down fills my veins with sheer dread.

Nothing good comes out of that woman.

There are a few evils that excist in this world, Nero was one, Hitler, Saddam, and my mother in law.

I could tell stories, but I'd take all day.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Oct 21, 2006, 01:23 PM
    I think you should get a grip... if it's that bad... LEAVE!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Laws [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a couple of questions. My husband is on probation right now and he was sentenced to 3 years. In June of this year it will be 2 years. When he went to his probation officer, and told her he was going to see if he could be let off early. She told...

Va State Tax Laws [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1099-MISC income/ Box 3 other income.. state taxes were not paid.. do I need to report this on my state tax form? monroklo

Adoption laws [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is mary, I live in nj. I have a 12 year old daughter from my previous marriage and I recently remarried. My new husband wants to adopt my daughter and we need to know how to go about the adoption. My ex took off and nobody knows where he is, he hasn't paid child support in over 10...

Tax Laws [ 2 Answers ]

If my x-husband has clamed our children on his taxes when he wasn't suppose to. What are my legal rights?

Ex in laws [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 3 years. I have 4 children. Here's the dealio. My ex has only seen our children once in the past 3 years. Due to his drug addiction, he separated himself from the children and his family (parents siblings, etc.). His parents during this time have spoke to him on occasion....

View more questions Search