Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kool_kid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Newtons second and third laws
    An athlete lifts a mass of 157.5 kg. his own mass was only 54.0kg. Calculate the force acting on each of his feet at the moment he was lifting the mass with an upward acceleration of 1.00m/s squared assume that the downward force on each foot is the same.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2008, 01:56 AM

How far have you got? We're happy to help but will not do your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Newtons 3 laws of motion [ 4 Answers ]

this is my problem... I am a special education teacher for a high school.. my kids are about on a 7-9 th grade.. For when we come back from x-mas break I would love to do Newtons 3 laws of motion... On one of the kids IEP's it states when there is a force there is an equal and opposite force...

Conversion from Newtons to kg [ 1 Answers ]

Which planet are you on? At what didstance from the center of mass of the planet? F = mg where m is the mass in kg, F is the force in Newtons and g is the gravitational acceleration in m/s/s.

Newtons 2nd law [ 1 Answers ]

A 80 kg stuntman falls of a 20m platform ,falls for 18m and lands on a 2m deep foam mat what is the minimum upward force the mat must exert to keep him from hitting the ground

View more questions Search