Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiona1218 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 02:03 AM
    Circular motion
    To make billy tea correctly, the billy must be rotated in a vertical plane so that no tea spills at the top of the circular path. What is the greatest time in which one complete wirl of the billy must be completed? (take your arm as being 0.6 m long)

I got 1.55s, but the anser says 0.65s, help me out~
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2008, 05:29 AM
    Can you show how you got your answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Physics about circular motion [ 1 Answers ]

How would I solve these two? A ball on the end of a string is cleverly revolved at a uniform rate in a vertical circle of radius 60.0 cm, as shown in Fig. 5-33. Its speed is 4.10 m/s and its mass is 0.300 kg. And A ball on the end of a string is cleverly revolved at a uniform rate in a...

Circular motion [ 2 Answers ]

A frantic weather reporter is reporting on a live tornado. The reporter exclaims, “Wood, metal, and all kinds of debris are being thrown directly outward from the edge of the funnel.” In light of your understanding of circular motion, comment on the accuracy of the reporter’s statement.

Uniform Circular Motion [ 2 Answers ]

What is proof that acceleration is directed towards the centre of the circle in Uniform circular motion?

Circular motion [ 11 Answers ]

A tractor leaves a muddy field throwing mud into the air with it's rear wheels. The wheels are 1m in radius and the tractor moves off at 8ms-1. What is the maximum height that the mud will reach? And where will this mud land relative to the tractor. I only got far as using centripetal...

Circular Motion & Gravitation [ 1 Answers ]

This question is driving me crazy. I'm using the formula v=2(pi)(R) / T to find the velocity and then a=v^2 / R to find the final acceleration, but have no luck in getting the correct answer. What I don't understand is how does the period (T) is used in the first formula? Please help. The...

View more questions Search