Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royalgem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Belt tension
    My husband owns a weed eater lawn tractor, and he broke the belt that runs the blades.
    The manual that he has dose not say anything about belt tensions would anybody know?
    Please help.
    Medman1033 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Look for the model number on the mower, and call any mower repair shop. They can get you a belt replacement number. You can also go online with this info. Just type in "lawn mower parts" and you can get a number of places to find belts. The belt itself just runs around pulleys to help guide it, with the engaging pulley holding tension on it. There is no adjustable limit to it. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer Belt broke and belt tension pulley fell out. Where does it go? [ 1 Answers ]

When the dryer belt broke, the belt pulley fell to the bottom of the dryer. I can't find where to put it back. The dryer is 25 years old. I don't want to pay for a service call. Is there a manual on line?

Toro belt tension [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am glad I found this site, I have a fairly new riding toro mower, I had to put on a new belt today and there is no tenison device that I can find, my book shows nothing about the belt tenison... HELP

Clothes dryer tighten belt tension [ 2 Answers ]

We've replaced the belt on our GE model DDP1380 SDMAD clothes dryer, but the belt's too loose. It's the same length as the old, broken belt. Is there any way to increase the tension on the idler pulley?

How much tension? [ 1 Answers ]

:) How much tension must a rope withstand if it is used to accelerate a 1046 kg car horizontally along a frictionless surface at 1.21 m/s2?

Tension [ 1 Answers ]

A 38.6 kg sign is suspended by two wires, as the drawing shows. Find the tension in wire 1 and in wire 2. http://www.webassign.net/[email protected]/[email protected]

View more questions Search