Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomfool Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Tell me what you thinkkk and all people's real life examples would be nice
    I need some tips and/or advice...

Kind of stupid questions butt...

2 long distance couples were like in love with each other for years... but saw each other here and there... talked about the future all the time.

College and everything came into play. Separated both fell off cloud 9 and became realistic with everything and drifted off not because they wanted to but because they became realistic. Wanted to focus on school and didn't have the time for each other..

But in both their hearts they wanted to be with each other when it matters... aka after school when they're more grown up and more mature. Granted people will come inbeteen during that time of course.

When you do meet up with that person again even after many many months/years of not talking is it possible to like renew and light that spark of love again? Has anyone else been through similar things like this... where they left someone not because of a really bad thing... but years later you run into them again and all... is it possible?

Jan 21, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Anyone?
    azdesertchick Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Jan 21, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Hmm I'd have to say not only is it possible but it happens all the time. You can't help who you have connections with it's just there. But remember if you have hopes of actually living out the rest of your life with this person you must ask yourself..."Is it then right to get into other relationships while waiting?". I know you didn't mention being with anyone else but it can bring alot of other complications into your life if you begin seriously dating...not casually..other people.
    I hope this helped a bit, I'd say don't lose hope if you two really care about each other as you say then getting some goals accomplished and maturing a little before getting together is an awesome start... difficult but good things are always hard to come by and worth waiting for. :)
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 12:04 PM
    I've known high school sweethearts that split up... both had children by other people, and eventually the two sweethearts got back together and are now living happily. The guy was a preacher, left the wife and went back to his first love... and is still a preacher.

No guarantee that it will happen every time, but it does sometimes. The price is also different for every situation.

Jan 21, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Thanks guys I needed that
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 04:11 PM
    I've seen it happen on a few occasions , so I would say Yeah definitely possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quadratic real-life situations [ 2 Answers ]

What is an example of a real-life situation that fits the equation (x+3)(x-4)=0?

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

Real Life Based Film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew the title to this film... Its about this poor married couple that live in a small town and the wife gives birth to about 5 or 6 babies at once but because they are sooo poor... they can't afford to look after them or anything and this rich couple see the babies...

View more questions Search