Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 7, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Bench pressing and stanima
    I just wanted to know when I'm bench pressing for stronger triceps muscles do I move my hands outward and incline and decline or do I move my hands inward on the weight bar to also work my triceps along with my chest muscles.one more question what is good workouts for increasing stanimia?
    ch00ch00 Posts: 36, Reputation: -1

Jul 7, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Have you thought abought doing other exrisies other then bench pressing to I'm prove the strength of your triceps?

Jul 7, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Have you tried a diiferent exricese other then bench pressing to increase you stamina and the strenth of your triceps??
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 7, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ch00ch00
    have you tried a diiferent exricese other then bench pressing to increase you stamina and the strenth of your triceps???
    Like what?

Jul 8, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Lying Barbell Extensions,Tricep Dumbbell Extensions,Tricep Push Downs, these are all efective exrisese that could improve your stamina and strenth! Bench pressing is a good chest, and tricep workout but more then one exrisise should be done to improve stamina and strenth!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Go to Bodybuilding.com... They have a great selection of work outs for all body parts. I work out 5 days a week for 2 hours at a time, all my work outs are from that site or feel free to ask other work out guys at the gym.

Jul 8, 2008, 11:35 PM
    I agree with romefalls19 bodybuilding.com has many great products such as equipment and edible products such as protein shakes and bars! To help you along your way and obtain your goals!!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Depending on age, he may want to look into such products as weight gainers and protein mixes. If you're under 18, I don't suggest buying anything over the internet as it's always best to consult someone who knows about them. Try going to a GNC or VitaminShop and asking the employees there what is best for your age bracket.

Jul 9, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Depending on your budget you mite want to buy a product called protein shots!! It's a small drinkable vile sold at GNC and Vitamin world! It's 45 grams of protein o grams of sugar and fat! And only 170 calories BUT! Its around 3 to 4 dollars a vile!
    Rabbit91 Posts: 74, Reputation: -5
    -

Jul 29, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbrezzeb
    I just wanted to know when im bench pressing for stronger triceps muscles do i move my hands outward and incline and decline or do i move my hands inward on the weight bar to also work my triceps along with my chest muscles.one more question what is good workouts for increasing stanimia?
    Putting your hands closer on the barbell bar will work on your inner chest and the long heads of the tricep. No matter where your hands are placed on the bar you will use your chest / triceps.

Triceps extensions
    Pulldowns
    Skull crushers
    Behind the head- vertical pull

There are so many tricep workouts mate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did My Manager pressing on me to Quit? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm fresh graduated with Bsc on hotel management and I'm one of the top 3 at my class. I've applied to many 5 stars hotels then one of those after 2 days called me for an interview and behavioral interview... finally salah (Front desk manager) called me and confirmed me that I've been accepted...

Pressing charges? [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you have to press charges?

Pressing Charges [ 2 Answers ]

Can you press charges against someone who keeps calling and never leaves a message from a blocked number?

Pressing charges [ 3 Answers ]

How much does it cost to press charges against a private citizen

Pressing a button is work? [ 74 Answers ]

I once worked in an apartment building New York City where I met this Jewish gentleman who always requested that we press the elevator button for him and open his apartment door because if he did it it would mean that he had worked and he was sinning. Is this an official belief Jewish community or...

View more questions Search