Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcgostkowski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Compare Cameras
    I would like to know the difference between a Nikon D40 and Sony A200. Which is better:confused: they are around the same price.

Thank You:)
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Oct 24, 2008, 08:43 AM

There is no way to determine "which is better" without knowing more about what type of photos you want to take. If you can provide more information about your photography skills, and the type of photos you want to take, then I can help you determine which features are best for your needs.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 03:50 AM

You will probably get bit more for your money in Sony camera. Also, Sony makes chips for Nikon so the "heart" of both cameras are just about the same. And if I am not mistaken, Sony mount accepts Nikon lenses, too...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lenses and cameras [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know if the lenses you have will fit a camera you want to buy. I have a 35mm Canon Rebel Ti and lenses 35-80mm and a 80-200mm I am interested in investing in a Canon Rebel XTi digital camera, but want to keep my lenses... how can you tell if the lenses I have will fit the Rebel...

Lenses and Cameras [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to SLRs and I was wondering if any or all of these lenses would be compatible with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT: Canon FD 28/2.8 Wide Angle Lens Canon FD 50/1.8 Sigma 75-300 F 4.5-5.6 I'm pretty sure they are, but the person selling them said "Please note that these are FD model...

Security cameras [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, this may sound like something from a James Bond movie, but is there a kind of camera that I can install, and have a tiny video screen on my wrist, almost like a watch? Just curious about that, my real question is, is there a website or something I can go to to get small security cameras, like,...

Compare a [ 1 Answers ]

Compare and contrast thomas hobbes and john lockes theory of social contract of government?

Compare [ 4 Answers ]

Compare the vietnam war to the war in iraq.

View more questions Search