Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demonbrat711 Posts: 79, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Uploading pics on the PC!
    So this is kind of hard to explain... but I recently just got a dxg 518 digital camera.. I think its panasonic... before I had this camera I had a kodak.. and I download the kodak easy share to my computer so I could put my pictures on it... but since I have this new camera I had to install this cd to put pics on my computer... and I installed it and everything... but the problem is.. is that when I pluged the usb port into the camera and turned it on it said usb port not found.. or something like that I had the program open and everything.. and then I turned the camera off and I turned it back on again and it said that the usb port WAS found and I tried to click upload pictures or something along the lines of that and nothing happened I just don't know how to work this program at all... so I turn the camera off so I don't use up all the battarie... I turn it back on plug the ysb port back in and now its saying it can't be found again so I really don't know what's going on lol.. and if this really doesn't make any sense to you don't worry about it because I really don't know how to explain it any other way lol... but if you have an answer for me that might help that would be great

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 27, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Get a memory card reader for your PC and use that to transfer pics to your PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uploading DVD to hard drive [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Acer Aspire Series laptop (5315-2153). It came equipped with the following features: - Intel® Celeron® processor 530 (1.73 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1MB L2 cache) - Up to 252MB Mobile Intel® GraphicsMedia Accelerator X3100 - 1GB DDR2 - 15.4" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite™ LCD (8ms/220nits)...

Youtube uploading [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys... I gots me a problem. I'm trying to upload a video onto YouTube, right? So I go to the upload button. I do all the stuff like title and tags and all that crap. And then I browse for my movie... It's not like a dvd movie, it's like a camera movie that I filmed. I later edited the...

Uploading a file for download [ 4 Answers ]

This is probably pretty simple but Im so razzled right now, I can't think... I have an audio file that I want to make available to all of our employees (who are located across the US). I uploaded it to our server and posted a link directly to the file. EX: ...

Uploading a V.O.B. File to YouTube [ 2 Answers ]

A live video feed was loaded onto my hard drive in a V.O.B. format. This was done through a "dazzle" device. I want to upload this video onto YouTube. I have never uploaded any video to YouTube. Can video in that format be uploaded? If so, please provide step-by-step instuctions. If I edit...

View more questions Search