Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsayminar Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Mar 8, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Vintage Film Sizes
    Hello!

I recently started collecting vintage cameras, so far in my collection I have an Ansco Shur Shot (1950's box), an Kodak Instamatic 124 (1966-71), and an Eastman Kodak (1920's not sure what kind yet). I also have my trusty Nikon D50. I am looking for film for these cameras or a re-spooling service. I need the film sizes 116, 126, and vintage spooled 120 film. If you guys know of anywhere to buy this film PLEASE let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Bracelet Marking [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this marking means. While familiar or able to locate many jewelry markings this is new to me and am thinking about purchasing. All I know is that this a vintage piece, I suspect the 60s , but really not sure and it is about 1 1/18 wide and 7.5 inches long with safety...

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

Vintage Voltage [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a lighting company called Vintage Voltage? They sell beautiful well priced chandeliers. If you have heard of them do you have contact info?

Drain pipe sizes and venting sizes [ 4 Answers ]

1.) What dia. Drain pipe is used for the shower/tub? 2" ? Is that ID or OD? 2.) What dia vent pipe is for the shower/tub? 2"? 3.) I'm going to put a vent in for the shower/tub in my basement. It starts at the slab then goes straight up about 7ft. And then does a 90 and then is running...

View more questions Search